Firelight is committed to respecting diversity within our workforce and specifically to increasing the number of indigenous employees within our organization. As a result, we encourage all indigenous applicants to self-identify in our recruitment and staffing processes and preference may be given to these applicants.
Current career opportunities:
- Research Coordinator in the Victoria Office (closes November 9)
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to stay informed. Thank you!
Recently closed career opportunities:
- (Sr.) Research Coordinator in the Vancouver Office (closed September 14, 2018)
- Accounting Coordinator in the Victoria Office (closed July 6, 2018)
- Junior Researcher – Environmental Monitoring in the Victoria Office (closed May 7th, 2018)
- Mapping and Geographic Information System (GIS) Technician in the Vancouver Office (closed April 20th, 2018)
- Research Intern in the Vancouver Office (closed January 31st, 2018)
- Senior Socio-Economic Researcher in our Victoria or Edmonton Office (closed December 29th, 2017)
- Accounting Specialist in our Victoria Office (closed October 6th, 2017)
- Research Intern for the Vancouver Office (closed September 22, 2017)
- Research Coordinator – IBA and Regulatory in our Edmonton Office (closed April 14, 2017) Note: This position has been suspended indefinitely.
- Accounting Specialist in our Victoria Office (closed April 7, 2017)
- Junior Ecology/Biology Researcher in our Victoria office (closed March 24, 2017)