Firelight is committed to respecting diversity within our workforce and specifically to increasing the number of indigenous employees within our organization. As a result, we encourage all indigenous applicants to self-identify in our recruitment and staffing processes and preference may be given to these applicants.
Current career opportunities:
Recently closed career opportunities:
- Accounting Specialist in our Victoria Office (closed October 6th, 2017)
- Research Intern for the Vancouver Office (closed September 22, 2017)
- Research Coordinator – IBA and Regulatory in our Edmonton Office (closed April 14, 2017) Note: This position has been suspended indefinitely.
- Accounting Specialist in our Victoria Office (closed April 7, 2017)
- Junior Ecology/Biology Researcher in our Victoria office (closed March 24, 2017)
- Research Coordinator in our Vancouver Office (closed December 19, 2016)
- Junior Researcher in our Vancouver Office (closed December 19, 2016)
- Research Intern for the Edmonton Office (closed 9 December 2016)
- Research Intern for the Haida Gwaii Office (closed 9 September 2016)
- Mapping and GIS Specialist (closed 24 June 2016)